Restore website from backup
Posted by WestNIC Support on 20 November 2012 07:05 AM
If you wish to restore specific website from backup, please follow these steps:
I have full cPanel backup
1. Upload full backup into public_html folder of your main account (with access to WHM)
2. Submit support ticket with domain name, username and script location.
Restore will be free of charge. Please allow 24 hours for account restore.
Note: DO NOT create account which you wish to restore/add! cPanel backup/restore feature will automatically recreate account on the server. We won't be able to restore account if it already exists on the server.
I don't have full cPanel backup
1. Please submit support ticket to support.westnic.net with domain name, username to cPanel.
2. WestNIC will scan all offsite and onsite backups and, if backup found, will provide date of backup (when it was generated).
3. Please update ticket if you agree to restore backup from offsite server. Restore will cost $10 per website. If restore fail, you'll pay nothing.
Note: WestNIC doesn't guarantee availability of backups. Your data may be lost for good. All users must generate own backups at least once per 3 months.